I’ve been a follower of your blog, Quick Brown Fox, http://quick-brown-fox-canada.blogspot.com/ for quite some time and I am a huge fan. I was wondering where you find all the interesting and varied information? Do you have to look for it, or do people approach you? Both. People who have been in my classes or workshops are always emailing me to let me know they’ve gotten something published. I post those emails, and I also check if I’ve done a post about the journal or book publisher they’ve gotten published with. So, suppose someone’s gotten published in CommuterLit or Jersey Devil , Ronsdale Press or ECW . Then I figure that’s a good place for other writers to send their work, so I make sure they can look up the submission info on Quick Brown Fox. Also, I continually get emails from agents, literary journals, organizations sponsoring writing contests, book publishers, authors with a new book, etc. The bottom line is that Quick Brown Fox is Canada’s most popular blog fo...
I am #96...looks like you will be at $100 soon.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck.
Elizabeth
silversolara AT gmail DOT com
http://silversolara.blogspot.com
There you go, I up'd ya one more closer to 100. Good luck to you and good luck to me!
ReplyDeleteMichelleKCanada @AnotherLookBook
http://anotherlookbookreviews.blogspot.com/
I was already a follower but I tweeted for you :)
ReplyDeleteAine
Blood's Voice
Congrats! Only 1 more to go!
ReplyDeleteSpread the word: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/YzhaBellas.BookShelf/posts/159948470747045
Kate
mleger 0546 AT rogers DOT com
Congrats! Only 1 more to go!
ReplyDeleteSpread the word: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/YzhaBellas.BookShelf/posts/159948470747045
Kate
mleger 0546 AT rogers DOT com
Well better late than never: I am number 101 woohoo! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteTinaBuriedUnderBooks
kamwh1207(at)att(dot)net
Looks like you reached 100+! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the milestone. (It feels GOOD, doesn't it?!)
ReplyDeleteHi Jeanne,
ReplyDeleteI'm a newly-agented writer from Utah, and I just came across your blog earlier today. Congrats on the milestone! I've enjoyed reading through your posts, and your new book sounds very interesting. Looking forward to hearing more from you!
Congratulations on being a centurion! And just wait until Invisible hits the shelves.
ReplyDeleteWooo! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats with the 100 followers :D
ReplyDeletenew follower here ^^