Michelle Fayard for winning an ebook of Dianne Hartsock's Alex. Enjoy the read, Michelle :) Thank you to Dianne for offering her fabulous book as a prize.
The Character Depot: Love Bites - Jeanne Bannon #VPK2 : Cupid worked overtime to bring you the Valentine Pets & Kisses 2 boxed set, which will be released on January 31, 2017. In the meanti...
I’ve been a follower of your blog, Quick Brown Fox, http://quick-brown-fox-canada.blogspot.com/ for quite some time and I am a huge fan. I was wondering where you find all the interesting and varied information? Do you have to look for it, or do people approach you? Both. People who have been in my classes or workshops are always emailing me to let me know they’ve gotten something published. I post those emails, and I also check if I’ve done a post about the journal or book publisher they’ve gotten published with. So, suppose someone’s gotten published in CommuterLit or Jersey Devil , Ronsdale Press or ECW . Then I figure that’s a good place for other writers to send their work, so I make sure they can look up the submission info on Quick Brown Fox. Also, I continually get emails from agents, literary journals, organizations sponsoring writing contests, book publishers, authors with a new book, etc. The bottom line is that Quick Brown Fox is Canada’s most popular blog fo...
I'm honored to host author, Michael Thal, on my blog today. Today marks the release of his latest novel, Koolura and the Mayans (Koolura series Book 3) which is available on Amazon . I want to wish Michael the very best of luck with his new endeavor. Blurb: Koolura is no ordinary girl. Neither is her best friend Leila. While visiting Mexico, the girls discover a device which hurtles them back in time to an early Mayan civilization. The Mayans have troubles of their own—the alien Aquari people have all but enslaved them. They need a goddess to set them free. Could Koolura be the one? Excerpt: Twelve-year-old Koolura Akopyan stood in the middle of her bedroom, staring at the open suitcase on her bed. She looked at what she had already packed. “Okay, I think I have everything. Laptop and books are in the backpack. Clothes and bridesmaid’s dress in the suitcase.” She paused and flopped onto the bed. “Gosh, I can’t believe Daddy and Terri are finally getting...
Congratulations Michelle!
ReplyDelete