Manifesting Reality

Here I am. I write and I send my stories out into the world. Now I wait.



I started writing a long time ago. I was in grade three when my teacher stapled my poems and short stories together and added my first published work to the classroom library. Success was so much easier back then.



I wonder if my child's mind and imagination was enough to manifest my dreams into reality. Because today, I am an adult and although I have have had successes, I think perhaps my cynical mind has done enough damage to my manifesting abilities that success, true success if being held at bay.



I do hope that I can move beyond my doubts and make my dreams come true. What do you think about all this manifesting your own reality stuff? Can it be true? And if it is, then why are so many people still holding their breaths and waiting, as I am, waiting and waiting and waiting?



Writing is a frustrating art. It is not for the faint of heart and it certainly teaches the virtue of patience. This week, I received the exciting news that one of my short stories will be published.I will post the link when it is available.



So for now, I say woo-hoo! Chalk another up in the win column. And I will go back to waiting for the next bit of news on my other literary children that I have sent out into the big bad world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koolura and the Mayans (Koolura series Book 3) by Michael Thal

Guest Blogger, Andrea Buginsky, stops by chat about writing with a disability