Michelle Fayard for winning an ebook of Dianne Hartsock's Alex. Enjoy the read, Michelle :) Thank you to Dianne for offering her fabulous book as a prize.
The Character Depot: Love Bites - Jeanne Bannon #VPK2 : Cupid worked overtime to bring you the Valentine Pets & Kisses 2 boxed set, which will be released on January 31, 2017. In the meanti...
I’ve been a follower of your blog, Quick Brown Fox, http://quick-brown-fox-canada.blogspot.com/ for quite some time and I am a huge fan. I was wondering where you find all the interesting and varied information? Do you have to look for it, or do people approach you? Both. People who have been in my classes or workshops are always emailing me to let me know they’ve gotten something published. I post those emails, and I also check if I’ve done a post about the journal or book publisher they’ve gotten published with. So, suppose someone’s gotten published in CommuterLit or Jersey Devil , Ronsdale Press or ECW . Then I figure that’s a good place for other writers to send their work, so I make sure they can look up the submission info on Quick Brown Fox. Also, I continually get emails from agents, literary journals, organizations sponsoring writing contests, book publishers, authors with a new book, etc. The bottom line is that Quick Brown Fox is Canada’s most popular blog fo...
Recently, I've had the honor of interviewing, Susan Stec, the author of the recently released The Grateful Undead: They're so Vein. They're so Vein is not your typical vampire story. Susan writes with humor and originality, using real life family members as the characters in her novels. In doing so, she gives the reader wonderful characters with big personalities, drawing us in and giving us a laugh all at the same time. Her writing is fresh and original. There's no one out there quite like Susan Stec. She's a true original and I encourage readers to pick up a copy of They're so Vein , the first of her trilogy. Check out the book trailer above. Tell us about yourself and how you became a writer I love fantasy, especially urban fantasy. And even more so if it's humorous. When I turned fifty, I started to have this crazy dream every night: Sexy vamp waltzes through the French doors of my bedroom balcony, and after an erotically charged interlude, he fan...
Congratulations Michelle!
ReplyDelete