It's only day two...can't quit yet

 
 
I've only been back to my exercise routine for two days - guess it's too early to quit or even complain. I shouldn't have any expectations at this point, but I am disappointed that my weight is exactly the same as it was when I started. I've also been eating healthier and eating less.
 
Today I did 30 minutes on my eliptical trainer and 15 minutes of weights, just like yesterday. I've been drinking more water, though I think I could improve upon that. Guess I'll just add that to my list of resolutions...gulp down another glass or two of good ole H2O. Anyway, I'm proud of myself for taking another baby step in the right direction. Maybe tomorrow I'll be down a pound.
 
As for my writing, well, that's still on the back burner. Can't seem to get my mind in gear because of my upcoming gall bladder surgery. I'm sure once I've lived through that horror, I'll be back to my old self and my muse will finally come back home.
 
 

Comments

  1. Hi, Jeanne
    If it's any consolation, I'm in the same boat. I gained nothing over the holidays, but I'm back to exercising and I've cut way back on food. And I haven't lost an ounce for a week.
    However, I have found through experience that sometimes it takes a while for my body to "let go" of fat and, after a delay, I do start losing. Let's hope it's the same for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheila, I suppose perseverance is the key. Exercise is a good thing even if the weight isn't falling off. Best of luck with reaching your goal weight...just don't give up.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Give me Wings by Joy Redmond

Koolura and the Mayans (Koolura series Book 3) by Michael Thal