Success!

Here I am on day three of my exercise/life change regime and when I got on the scale this morning, I was down 1.5 pounds! Yay for me! I ate well today...no junk food. Gotta up the water intake but there's still time to get in a few more glasses today.
 
Just wanted to provide a quick update before hitting the cardio equipment in my basement. No weights today. I'm too sore, but I will up the cardio workout to 45 minutes. How's everyone else doing on their resolutions?
 
Good luck and let's encourage each other.

Comments

  1. Hey, Jeanne, I was down 1.5 pounds this morning, too! I just hope I didn't gain any back today. I did my aerobics, but didn't go to the gym. They say aerobics are best for losing weight, but I find my gym days are my "losing" days, and I only do weights there, not treadmill or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, glad to hear we're both heading in the right direction with our weight and health. I know that lifting weights burns calories too, so perhaps it's helping more than you know.

      I'll be going on the 'I feel sick and can't eat diet' for a few days so hopefully I'll lose a few pounds after having my gb out.

      Delete
  2. Well done, Jeanne. Hope you continue along this path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Joy - so nice to hear from you! Thanks for the well wishes. I just had my gall bladder out this morning, so, I'm at least 3 ounces lighter already, lol ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Writing the Southern Gothic Novel by guest blogger V. Mark Covington

Interview with author Nicholas Andrews

Interview with Brian Henry of the Quick Brown Fox